Working With A Cleaning Company Or Starting Your Own
In today’s episode, Noble shares the mic with Mila, Airbnb Cleaning Consultant to talk about:
- Going from a traveler on Airbnb to a cleaning company owner
- Vetting cleaners by asking for references
- The top attributes of a good cleaner or cleaning company
- How to maintain consistent quality & no third chances
- Onboarding a new cleaner and establishing expectations
- Inviting cleaner candidates to a “dirty” open house
- Handling trash at single family homes on non-pickup days
…and much more!
Takeaways, Tools, and Tips: Look for quality, punctuality, and automation when hiring and keeping cleaners!
Got questions? We’re happy to help! Send your questions to [email protected] and we’ll answer them on our next episode!
CONNECT WITH US!
ABOUT THE HOST:
Noble Crawford (https://www.instagram.com/noble.crawford.3/) is the principal & co-founder of a hospitality brand, a real estate investor, and consultant. Over the past six years, he has grown a portfolio of multiple doors across Texas consisting of owned assets and leased multifamily units.
His diverse background spans several years in hospitality, technology, and sales & marketing. Noble has worked with brands such as Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and more.
He consults, mentors, and coaches short term rental operators, real estate investors, developers, and small business owners through his podcast and education agency, Hospitality Cashflow.
Noble enjoys teaching students his best practices for actively prospecting and generating direct bookings within multiple B2B verticals, including government contracts.